Writing, Rewriting, and Editing
At Bumblebee Writers we Educate, Engage and Empower for your organization.
If you have an idea, the professionals at Bumblebee Writers will help you communicate it clearly, effectively, and beautifully. We can help you with:
• Web copy
• Social media
• Academic articles
• Blog posts
• Medical review
• Marketing and promotional materials
• Presentations and corporate communications
• Feature articles and columns
• Original online content
• Custom projects
Need help getting your content marketing or health project off the ground? Eager to get better results from your newsletter, website or promotional materials? Ready to dive into the wide, wide world of blogging, but don’t have the time? Need to develop content to deliver to your patients, customers, or clients?
We’ll will help you understand what’s working for you and where you can grow, and give you specific direction to help you leverage your strengths and conquer your weaknesses. We can also help you automate processes and expand your social media presence.
A strong web presence is one of the best investments you can make in your organization. But are you getting the most out of this critical asset? When you contact Bumblebee Writers for an evaluation, you’ll receive a detailed, multipage report with feedback on what works and what doesn’t, along with specific suggestions to help you improve your bottom line online.
Bumblebee Writers can also take you from no website to fully functional website
Bumblebee Writers principal Dr. Pat Bass provides informational and educational sessions for physician groups, businesses, professional organizations, special interest groups, and schools. His specialties include the following, with custom sessions available on request:
• Incorporating health literacy concepts into your organization
• Websites and blogging for health companies and organizations
• Social media and social networking in the health space
• Online marketing and self-promotion for medical professionals
• Professional networking online and offline
• Effective presentations
• Marketing on a budget all by yourself
• Alternative careers/ career changes for healthcare workers
• Self-employment and entrepreneurship